Sunday 25 September 2011

Webinar helped me manage time

 LiveStreamPro, New Delhi (India), 9810999475, 9818406080

I am a visiting faculty at many colleges and educational centres. A few months back I was struggling a lot with time issues. With increasing traffic on roads, the distances  also seemed to be increasing and I was taking more and more time in reaching places. It seemed to me like I was forever on the road. 

Sometimes I even missed my class or reached the class late, because I was stuck in traffic. And by the end of the day I felt tired, exhausted, but more than that I was frustrated. Moreover, this continuous travel was affecting my health and it goes without saying that my work was suffering too.

As a solution to my problems I opted to webinars. Webinars is like an interactive seminar which I conduct from my office and is attended by students either assembled in classrooms or even their respective houses. During my presentation I mute the voices of the audiences, but they can ask me their questions by typing them on the messenger provided on the screen. But I open the sound at the end of the class for question answer session. 

Through this amazing facility I am also able to take back to back sessions for different centres. Sometime I even take sessions for multiple centres together. Webinars have made my life so much simpler. Now I only travel for limited lectures and at times when I can avoid traffic.

There are many interactive options you can have in webinar that your service provider can help you with. And all this makes webinar an excellent technology and has taken education system to another level altogether. A lot of my students attend my lectures from other states too.

To me it means cost saving, less tiredness, less stress, better health and getting a lot of work done. I am now able to manage my time a lot better and also concentrate on activities which otherwise were completely neglected by me.

Good reads: